Welcome to the future of automation
CAME Connect is a powerful cloud-based management tool that allows you to control your automation systems remotely, by simply adding a CAME Connect gateway to our new range of operators and connecting it to a WiFi or GSM network. At just the touch of a button, you can open, close and check the state of your CAME operators using CAME's automation app on your smart phone, or through a dedicated web page.
Whether you are a user, owner or installer, you have the ability to interface with your home automation products, with various access levels based on your credentials. Operators that can be managed by the CAME Connect system include automatic gates, door entry systems, CCTV and lighting, as well as any other products using the dedicated gateway hardware.
CAME Connect gives you the ability to manage anything from your daily automation schedule at home, to controlling high security access points in large public areas, remotely by linking to a central server from any internet connected device.
- Manage a dedicated installation site map
- Powerful organisational tool to manage installer support requests
- Remotely configure devices
- Handle automation schedules remotely
- Manage user calendars
- Receive alert notifications
- Access to extensive system logs
Did you attend The CAME Connectour in 2017?
In 2017 we travelled the UK with 12 CAME Connectour dates located up and down the country on each Friday @ the British Superbike Events. We demonstrated to over 500 customers the concept of CAME Connect and informed them how it could benefit their business. Well now we’re taking it one step further and giving you the hands on training you will need to take full advantage of our award winning platform... and guess what? It’s all FREE!
So... what new stuff can we share with you in 2018?
For 2018 we are taking the CAME Connectour back on the road, but this time we really mean business! We have selected 16 different locations all across the UK and Ireland to ensure all our customers have the opportunity to take advantage of this FREE training course that has been specifically created for professional automation installers. Our goal is to give all attendees an in-depth training on how the CAME Connect system operates which will then enable every attending company to take full advantage of the time saving and cost reducing innovations. We have designed this course to be fully “Hands On” and every attendee will be using one of our unique CAME Connect Training Hubs for the day that will allow every delegate to gain all the knowledge and skills needed to maximise the opportunity CAME Connect gives us.
All that’s new for the 2018 CAME Connect Training Course...
- 16 Dates @ 16 different venues across the UK & Ireland to choose from.
- Unlimited places for your sales, engineers, back office & service staff.
- Your own unique CAME CONNECT training hub for the day.
- A general introduction & overview to I.O.T & cloud system interconnectivity.
- Learn how you can provide remote support to your existing clients.
- FREE of charge training! Only a very small admin fee per delegate applies.
- One day intensive training course using real connected equipment.
- 12 jam-packed training modules covering everything you need to know.
- At least 75% of the training will be “practical based” and “hands on”.
- Learn how to use CAME Connect with any make of automation system.