The Access Control Management System has been developed for the centralisation of retractable bollard access control.
SYGMA 4 enables to manage all the remote control devices on several controlled sites.
The CAME URBACO access management solution is part of a global centralisation of all Safe & Smart devices present in a defined perimeter.
Hosted on a web server, SYGMA 4 is directly accessible online
Compatible with open protocols such as Modbus, ONVIF, Web Service, it can meet the requirements of third-party hypervisors to establish remote management and access reporting.
- SERVER: exchanges management.
- The Centralised Technical Management: (referred to as ‘GTC’) module based on asynoptic of controlled areas.
- ACCESS CONTROL: The software for access control with contactless card
- ARCHIVES: Several management tools such as look-up of archives and statistics.
- And finally, basic administration and maintenance tools.
- Client (WEB) / server architecture
- Local or Cloud hosting on a Window server
- Interoperability with other systems
- Multi-support (Tablet, Smartphone, etc.)
- E-Identification ( NFC,QRCODE, Bluetooth, etc.)
- Multi-protocol ( Onvif , WEBAPI, Modbus, etc.)
- Management of access rights
- Possibility of making statements via a website
- Intervention management
- Dynamic statistics management
- Access management (integrated PC)
- Management configuration (Access control, etc.)
Archives & Statistics
- Consulting the archives and editing statistics is an important part of post-exploitation.
- Indeed, in addition to the real-time monitoring of events with G.T.C, a visualization over time of the life of the system is an indispensable tool for the management of the equipment and the controlled area.