Once again, the most rewarding time of the year has arrived for CAME Entrotec and our installation partners. Business Development Managers have been visiting installers and awarding formal CAME Entrotec Approved Installer Certificates.
WHAT ARE APPROVED INSTALLERS?
CAME Entrotec Approved Installer certification is an outstanding achievement that is complemented by a host of benefits.
Approved Installers are highly regarded not just by CAME Entrotec, but also by the CAME Group as a whole. CAME Entrotec actively promotes the list of approved installers to end users, consultants, and developers since installation quality and installer competency can be monitored and maintained.
Our network of Approved Installers ensures that CAME Entrotec does not require a dedicated installation team, allowing us to continue driving projects to professional installation customers when necessary.
APPROVED INSTALLER BENEFITS
- Exclusive Discounts - Excellent Approved Installer discount levels
- Project Recommendations - CAME Entrotec will suggest Approved Installers for projects enquiries.
- Marketing Collateral - Access to a suite of marketing resources for your organisation’s websites, brochures, and other channels.
- Project Sales Assistance - Business Development Managers will attend early-stage project meetings to promote the benefits of CAME Entrotec products.
- Expert Technical Support - Onsite technical support for complex and integrated projects
- Project Design - Guidance on Secured by Design compliance for projects
- Free Training - on-going free training to continue developing knowledge around numerous systems
- Relationship management visits to ensure we are supporting you well and hear your thoughts on product ideas and enhancements to our services.
- Quarterly customer support records when requested.
- Preferential Customer Services - Immediate connection to Customer support
- Warranty extensions - Option to extended warranties when specifically requested
- Quarterly approved installer product bulletin direct from our technical teams, keeping you that one step ahead.
HOW YOU CAN BECOME AN APPROVED INSTALLER?
APPROVED INSTALLER ELIGIBILITY CHECKLIST
- 2 DAY TRAINING - Free training sessions for installation and maintenance teams.
- INSTALLATION INSPECTION - CAME Entrotec will inspect the quality of two completed installations
- VALUE PROPOSITION - CAME Entrotec will explore the opportunity of working together and promoting products across your client base.
- INSTALLER COMMITMENT - You must show a commitment to continue ongoing training for your employees and all sub-contractors used. In addition, you should demonstrate a commitment to install with the highest quality standards.
- SUPPLIER LOYALTY - Our preference is to work with companies that actively promote CAME Entrotec as their preferred choice manufacturer.
- FINANCIAL AUDIT - CAME Entrotec will assess the financial stability of your organisation before approved installer status is issued.