Off street management software
Lince 6.0 is CAME Parkare’s revolutionary cloud-based car park management system, that offers real time car park monitoring with the use of a web browser as well as Lince 6.0's smart app for PC, tablet and smartphone.
This powerful online system provides up to the minute information and data reports on live parking systems situated across the globe, at the touch of a button. Simple to use and intuitive, the Lince 6.0 system combines cloud-based ingenuity with local hardware capabilities to provide a complete car park management system.
- Web browser enabled.
- Web responsive for PC, tablet and smartphone.
- Real-time parking monitoring, control and maintenance.
- Multiple parking views based on access privileges.
- Multi-tenant services.
- Web-based reporting services.
- POS app for smartphone.
- Car park equipment audit and updates.
- Customer integration over the web.
Lince 6 web reports
- Statistic reports including: payments, products, invoices and receipts.
- Card records.
- Sales, balances refills.
- Movements and errors.
- Alarms and exceptions.
- Report of card consumptions.
- Report of pool groups.
- Reports of deferred payment.
In the reports, you can apply filters by dates, car parks, terminals, type of users and products; view graphics or details: exports to PDF, Word, Excel, Image, CSV, XML and MHTML.
Web app to monitor and control
- Monitor the state of all the car parks.
- Monitor the state of the terminals in a car park.
- Monitor and control one terminal. You can see the real state of the
- terminal and associated cameras while performing actions on the terminal.
- Monitor and control the active alarms of a terminal. You can perform actions on the affected devices.
- Monitor and control the advices of one or all the parking lots, including: exceptions, alarms, user messages.
Though the PKM setup shares many common features with the PKE high-end system, it comes with a more cost effective bottom line, making it an appealing option for strict budgets.